Fraud Management in Lending
The success of lending decisions relies heavily upon the information provided to the person making the decision. Where that information is fraudulent, the chances of success with that lending decision are dramatically reduced. This fraud can cause both financial and reputational damage to the financial institutions. This course is designed to introduce the detection and prevention of fraud in lending activities. Through a mixture of case studies and interactive exercises, participants will develop an understanding of what fraud is, how fraud is typically committed, and how fraud can be identified and tackled.
What you will benefit?
After completion of this course, the participants will be able to:
- Understand the overview of fraud management
- Design practical process of fraud management
- Identify the appropriate measurement indicator of fraud
- Control and deal with fraud effectively
- Overview of fraud management
- Definition of fraud
- Who Commit Fraud
- Different types of fraud
- Impact of fraud
- Loan fraud identification
- Cause of fraud committed
- Internal factor
- External factor
- Default rate
- Payment rate
- W.O rate
- Avoiding fraud
- Fraud prevention
- Fraud monitoring
- USD 111 per participant per training course.
- USD 104 per participant for organization sending 3-5 participants to the course.
- USD 98 per participant for organization sending 6 participants up to the course.
This fee includes training materials, refreshments, lunch and certificate.
Payment Condition: There is no charge for any cancellation which is made by the deadline of the registration. Cancellation after deadline of the registration and participants appearing without proper cancellation will be charged the full amount.
The training methodology will be focused on experience based and participatory approaches including brainstorming, group discussion with presentation, group work, sharing hand-on experience, training game, and participants' problem raised during training workshop.
- Duties & Responsibilities:
- Monitoring loan disbursement, default, loan duplication, additional loan, repeated loan and early pay off loan in system,
- Monitoring credit operation through checking loan file and credit reports, and taking field visit,
- Controlling credit work flow at branch level,
- Lead and support the branch in credit management, loan assessment, collateral evaluation, loan documentation and loan recovery.
- Work Experiences:
- 4 years as Assistant Senior Vice President of Credit Division
- 4 years as Assistant Vice President & Head of Credit Control Unit
- 3 years as Assistant Vice President & Head of Loan Recovery Unit
- 1 year as Branch Manager
- 3 years as District Team Leader
- 4 years as Credit Officer
- 4 years as a member of support team to reinforce the credit affair of ACLEDA bank branches of Siem Reap, Battambang, Kompong Chhang, and ACLEDA Bank Lao Ltd.
- 14 years as a member of trainer pool of ACLEDA Bank Plc who is specifically responsible for delivering various training courses such as Credit Management, Credit Control, Loan Recovery, Loan Delinquency Management, Fraud Management in Lending and Credit Analysis.
- 2005-2007, Master of Business Administration
- 2001-2005, Bachelor of Business Administration
- Training Programs for External Organization and the Public
- Training Programs for ACLEDA Staff
- New Course Announcement for Other Organizations and the Public
- Training Fees
- Training Topics
- Course Information for ACLEDA Staff