English for Specific Purposes
Business Writing and Communication Course
English for Specific Purposes (hereafter referred to ESP) is purposively designed by ACLEDA INSTITUTE OF BUSINESS (hereafter referred to AIB) to provide staff working in ACLEDA Bank Plc., and any interested learners with two areas of English – Business Writing and Business Communication. ESP aims at improving communication skills – speaking and writing – of ACLEDA staff to meet the demands of their daily performance within their institution, and to standardize the quality of communication locally and regionally.
ESP is committing to:
- Foster communication skills to theory and practice of English language learning;
- Provide learners with opportunities to advance themselves in business writing and speaking;
- Prepare learners for the success in their employment, and
- Build up learners' confidence in communicating, presenting and speaking in English in public.
To fulfill the diversity needs of the internal and external learners, ACLEDA's ESP is organized in three different schedules:
|Class Time||Class Hours||Total|
|Evening Class (Monday, Wednesday, and Friday)|
|17:30 – 19:30||02h||48 hours|
|Evening Class (Tuesday and Thursday)|
|17:30 – 20:30||03h||48 hours|
|Weekend Class (Saturday)|
|08:30 – 11:30
13:30 – 16:30
For detailed information, please contact us via:
023 986 937 / 015 600 185 / 015 900 486 / 015 600 410 / 015 316 768 / 015 630 011
ACLEDA INSTITUTE OF BUSINESS
Address: #50, Corner of Street 516 & 335, Phum 6, Sangkat Beung Kak I, Khan Tuol Kork, Phnom Penh (in the western of TV antenna-Tuol Kork) every Monday to Friday (7:30-20:30) & Saturday (7:30-16:30).
We would like to express our grateful thanks for your participation the program and sharing this information with your relatives and friends widely.
- Training Programs for External Organization and the Public
- Training Programs for ACLEDA Staff
- New Course Announcement for Other Organizations and the Public
- Training Fees
- Training Topics
- Course Information for ACLEDA Staff