» AIB Profile » Our Partners
In contribution toward sustainable development of MF sector, we have closely worked internationally recognized university, central banks and organizations supporting MF industry in building capacity of MF stakeholders and practitioners locally and internationally. Furthermore, we also have mutually cooperated with financial institutions, NGOs, and companies in creation of employability access for students who successfully completed skills development course from AIB.
List of Our Partners Cooperated in Building MF Capacity
- National Bank of Cambodia (NBC) has collaborated in providing outstanding contribution of regulatory and supervisory knowledge and experience on building inclusive financial sector in Cambodia to delegations of policy makers, regulators and MF practitioners from the ASEAN region and international.
- Cambodia Microfinance Association (CMA) has cooperated in the arrangement of yearly training package for AIB to undertake the preparation of the said packaged trainings for CMA's members. Many significant MF training activities have incurred through this mutual cooperation.
- GIZ-Laos "Access to Finance for the Poor Project (AFP)", Microfinance Working Group in Laos (MFWG) and National Bank of Lao PDR (BOL) have cooperated with AIB in organizing MF trainings in the Lao PDR for Saving & Credit Unions, MFIs and other financial institutions. The courses participants benefit enormously from these cooperative trainings.
- Center for Microfinance Leadership at Women's World Banking provided a management development course (Management Development Training of Trainers Jan 16-21, 2012, Cambodia), which is co-hosted by AIB, to institutions from the ASEAN region that rank in the top 200 of the Mix Market's Composite Ranking.
- Frankfurt School of Finance and Management, Germany has collaborated in organizing MF Winter Academy 2012 that is based on the experiences of the well established Frankfurt School Summer Academies and strategic plan implementation of AIB. The Winter Academy is the motto of Real Cases in Real Place that highly focuses on the successful MF experience of ACLEDA and the training event held in Cambodia for the world MFIs.
- Frankfurt School of Finance and Management, Germany cooperates with AIB for arrangement of final exams for Frankfurt School online courses. AIB will host the final exams of the e-learning programs offered by Frankfurt School on the LinkEd platform.
- China Association of Microfinance (CAM) has closely cooperated with AIB in organizing 3 cooperative training courses on Risk Management of MFI for 90 Microfinance and other financial institutions. The first course was conducted in Qingdao August 19-23, 2013, the second was in Chongqing September 21-25, 2013 and the third took place in Beijing November 02, 2013.
List of Our Partners Cooperated in Creation of Employability Access for Students
The name list of organizations and universities bellow have signed on MoU with AIB to mutually cooperate in providing name list of students who have successfully completed skills development course from AIB to those organizations for their staff recruitment purpose.
- ACTIVE PEOPLE's Microfinance Institution Plc
- AMK Microfinance Institution Plc.
- ASIA PACIFIC FINANCE PLC.
- BANG EK CREDIT OPERATOR
- BAYON CREDIT MICROFINANCE INSTITUTION
- BAYTANG CREDIT ORGANIZATION
- BORRIBO Microfinance Institution Plc.
- Cambodia Coordinating Career
- Cambodia Post Bank Plc. (CP Bank)
- Cambodian Economic Network (CEN)
- Cambodian Family Economic Organization (CFEO)
- Cambodian Volunteers for Community Development
- Career Development of Family (CDF)
- Cathay United Bank (Cambodia) Corporation Limited.
- CDA-ASSOCIATION (CDA)
- Chamroeun Microfinance Limited
- CLMV Capital Asia
- Community Capital Development Agency Organization
- CRED Institution
- Credit Mutuel Kampuchea (CMK)
- Delta Microfinance Plc
- First Finance Plc.
- Green Central Micro Finance Ltd.
- Human resource Active Financial Organization
- Intean Poalroath Rongroeurng Ltd
- Kasekor Mean Mean Plc.
- Key Micro Finance Institution Plc.
- Khemarak Microfinance Institution Limited.
- KIM SAN Supported Farmer Living Rural Credit Operator
- KK Fund Leasing Plc.
- KREDIT Microfinance Institution Plc.
- Labors and Family Economic Development
- Ly Hour Microfinance Institution
- Malis Finance Plc.
- Maxima Mikroheranhvatho Plc.
- Mega Leasing Plc.
- Microfinance Institution "Amret"
- Mohanokor Organization
- Niron Mikroheranhvatho Plc.
- Organization for Labors & Economic Development Agency (LEDA)
- ORO Financecorp Plc.
- Philllip Bank
- Pracheacheat Finance
- Prathna Organization
- PRIME MF Microfinance Institution Ltd
- Ratanak Pawn Broker Co., Ltd
- Rattanac Economic Development Association (REDA)
- Rights Smart International (RSI)
- Rith Sokha Organization
- Rong Roeung Organization
- SAHAKRINPHEAP ST Microfinance PLC
- Samic Plc
- Samrithisak Microfinance Limited
- SEILANITHIH LIMITED
- SMILE, Agency for Family Economy and Community Training
- Sovann Phoum Organization
- TOYOTA (Cambodia) Co., Ltd.
- URBAN ARCHITECTURE
- Vision Fund Cambodia
- Y.C.P Micro Finance
- Asia Euro University
- National University of Management (NUM)
- Panha Chiet University
- Western University
- NTC group